Yace aquí la evolución de quien he sido a quien soy.
El reflejo de quien fui, la proyección de quien creo ser.

1.31.2011

Baby, someday.

Trapped in your love.
I used to believe in love, I used to be fearless,
But now I’ve turn to be blue and cold.
Sober, I feel crushed, punched in the face,
Broken hearted, broken girl.
They say big girls don’t cry, but I’m just a little girl.
Who used to be fearless, but now has torn blue and cold.
Afraid. Blue. Cold. Fear. Pain. Broken.
I’ve been caught in a trap, where I can’t walk away,
I am bound to you.
I thought I could trust, but no one’s good to trust.
A little girl, who used to be fearless, but now has torn blue and cold.
I thought I had the key, I thought I could climb your walls,
But I wasn’t enough.
No matter what I do, no matter how I am, I’m never enough.
You used to light my night, you used to woke me up from dreaming
To show me you were true.
But now I’m just a girl, who has torn blue and cold.
How can I keep my head high, with my eyes full of tears?
I am always the broken hearted girl, I was, I am.
Nothing has changed, just that I was a little girl who has torn blue and cold.
That’s why Chase Coy never said how I would turn when you said Goodbye,
 he just told me you had a special way to turning around my terrible days the moment you say hello.
Her eyes make the stars seem worthless, her smile warm the coldest day.
Her walk seem to be fearless, and her heart seems to be cold,
But I know deeply in there, she’s just another girl hit by love.
Who used to be blue and cold, but she’s just a broken hearted girl.
Who has been always as vulnerable as glass, with Bette Davis eyes and Greta Garbo smile.
Don’t let her fall apart.
I’ll still be your everything, whenever you need me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y vos, que sentiste?