Yace aquí la evolución de quien he sido a quien soy.
El reflejo de quien fui, la proyección de quien creo ser.

2.03.2011

To know her, is to love her.

They say love don't come easily
And whoever falls, loose
Well they aren’t wrong.
And once again I'm losing the game,
I'm losing my frame.
They say baby don’t fall,
I try and try, but is not worth at all.
I tell you I don’t care,
But baby I swear...
Once in the morning
I'll be running home
to lose myself in the cold
of your heart.
They say love comes as easy,
As it can leave.
They say you don’t deserve me
But baby I believe,
Once in the morning
I’ll be running home
To lose myself in the cold
Of your arms.
I say baby don’t leave me
You say baby I swear
Once again in the morning
I’ll be running home
To find myself
In your eyes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y vos, que sentiste?