Yace aquí la evolución de quien he sido a quien soy.
El reflejo de quien fui, la proyección de quien creo ser.

1.20.2011

Random thoughts

What about if I write something just for tonight, cause I'm here down the stars and the moon,
and even when I can't see you, I can feel your soul, powerfuly, sorrounded by me.
Oh darling, stand by me.
What about if I just wanted to say hello for the night.
So tonight, sweet dreams.
Last night I dreamed with you, we were on a cab, and you were about to kiss me, but a phone call woke me up.
So, won't you do it just for tonight.
What about if girl, tonight I just wanna love you.
I'm falling, down rough.
What about if tonight's the night I'm gonna fall for you.
Two cigarettes. Two souls.
I must be crazy, seing your face on the smoke who's leaving.
There's nothing about you I could possibly change.
No matter what you do, I promise you my heart.
I promise you my everything.
I promise a faithful heart, no matter what you do.
What about if I had a lot of things to say but I just can't.
I'm the key.
I've been knocking at your door.
You make me smile.
What about if we spend the night together.
What about if I just fell.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y vos, que sentiste?