Yace aquí la evolución de quien he sido a quien soy.
El reflejo de quien fui, la proyección de quien creo ser.

1.29.2011

The thing I'll miss the most

Four more days and I'll be leaving on my own.
Leaving city, and the girl who has driven me crazy.
Everything's different on summer time, but now summer's gone
and you are leaving with him.
I promise to visit you each time I can,
and please remember all the words I said, on summer time.
Summer's here to stay, in the time of my life,
cause without you is gonna be winter.
Be my summer love like a ray of sun through my window,
and stay by my side.
I wish we could had another night, just like the last time,
and wrap my arms around your waist.
I will wait for you I swear I will.
On summer, everything taste better.
And let me tell you, you are the thing I'll miss the most.
Summer Love, who came here to stay through the whole year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y vos, que sentiste?