Yace aquí la evolución de quien he sido a quien soy.
El reflejo de quien fui, la proyección de quien creo ser.

1.08.2011

Red dress, messy hair.

You said you were excited to.
You said you loved me do.
I said I was too, I said I was going to
hug you all noon, down the stars and the moon.
And there were you, dressed to impress,
With your red dress,
And your messy hair.
Between the beers and the cigarettes,
We lost ourselves in a simple kiss,
Between the laughs and words,
I’ve lost myself in this chords.
I’ve been singing and playing all night long,
Just to forget what this really were about.
Cause you said it wasn't the time, 
you said it wasn't mine 
but your fault, 
cause it wasn't the time to love.
And I said it was okay, while I was falling down rough,
And I'd never told what you meant to me, 
and I've never said what you still mean.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y vos, que sentiste?