Yace aquí la evolución de quien he sido a quien soy.
El reflejo de quien fui, la proyección de quien creo ser.

2.19.2010

To my dear

Please comeback my dear, I’ll fix & return your heart. But just give me one more breath, get back the air, let me live one more day.
Just give me another chance, take me back to a new start. Cause every fairytale has a second part.
Let me see those eyes a little longer. Please don´t blink. Be careful, don’t close your eyes, you could fall asleep & start dreaming again, but I promise I wont shake you this time, I wont wake you up, because I want us to live in the story forever.
So now please close your eyes my dear, move with the air, let it take you somewhere. Don’t be scared anymore cause I’m here by your side. I may had let you fall once, I know it hurt you & the scarr wont disappear, but I wont let it happen again.
I’m still here, my arms are wide open, waiting to catch you. I wont let you fall never ever again.
I’m still here, & here I will be forever.

Listen carefully to my words, I need you by my side, I want you in my life, you’re all I want. Please, believe me this time when I say you’re everything for me, you’re all I have... Or maybe you are all I really care & live for.

Let me hear that beautiful voice again, just laugh one more time, whisper at my ear, let me tell you just three more words. Please don’t think, cause when your heart speak, the noise from your mind wont let you hear what really means.
I promise I’ll be here just for you, for the rest of time. But please just let me feel your sweet lips again, just give me one more kiss, one more breath. Just wrap your arms around me for a moment & let me feel you so close to me so I can not resist.

Sweet & soft melodies are your words to my ears... Please sing to me a three words symphony... & let me fall asleep while you’re singing beside me. Sing me to sleep.

I know it’s not enough to say “I’m sorry”. I broke your heart, it can’t be forgiven ever, not for me.
But dear, I love you & someday I’ll repair the damage I made, someday I’ll set back the pieces, I promise. I’d given you my heart, that’s the warranty. Do whatever you want with itself.

06/09/2009

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Conozco esto :3

Unknown dijo...

lov it :3

Publicar un comentario

Y vos, que sentiste?