Yace aquí la evolución de quien he sido a quien soy.
El reflejo de quien fui, la proyección de quien creo ser.

9.09.2011

30/01/2011

Its hard to believe, a girl like me,
with a childhood by my own,
with no mom sayin' "Babe, stay away from love,
those would only hurt you"
Could be riskin' for you today

But now, it's only blue what I see,
please don't leave me,
blue and lonely, all by my own.
Cause people like you, aren't in the world anymore,
all from your type had disappeared.

But now is only blue what I see,
and blue was never my favorite color.
If you leave, I'll turn into a blue meany.
Yes, I can be silly.

She hates her laugh, but I believe it's cute,
she hates the way she sneeze, but I believe is funny.
I hate the way my cheeks are huge, she thinks is cute,
I hate the way I talk, she thinks I'm pretty.

I believe you were gorgeous that night,
I like the way you sleep, I think you look pretty.
I like you.
You like me?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y vos, que sentiste?