Yace aquí la evolución de quien he sido a quien soy.
El reflejo de quien fui, la proyección de quien creo ser.

8.09.2011

If

If you were my girl, I would sing sha la la la, 
I love the way you smile, the way you kiss, the way you dress.
If you were my girl I would get lost into those eyes,
late movie friday's hugging till we fall,
I wouldn't mind kissing you all night.
If you were my girl, I wouldn't be afraid,
I would write you the greatest song.
If you were my girl I would sing sha la la la,
late night calls and thousands of letters,
I would drop a star from heaven.
I would turn universe to you, 
along with constellations and the sunset too,
I would write your name in the moon,
I would give it all to you.
If you were my girl, I would give you my song,
I would sing along sha la la la.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y vos, que sentiste?