Yace aquí la evolución de quien he sido a quien soy.
El reflejo de quien fui, la proyección de quien creo ser.

7.24.2011

Meant to be

It feels like it’s been too long since we talked,
Four days had gone by.
I like pretending I don’t care anymore
But from my mind you haven’t get off.
The more I break
The more I miss,
The colder you get
The more I fall.
Every day I try to reach the point where I went wrong
Well, I haven’t get there yet.
It’s okay, I can proudly say I have the strongest heart;
You’ve burned it, you’ve played it,
You’ve step on it, you’ve broken it many times;
But somehow he’s still on the fight.
There’s still a little hope in there, where I can see you by my side.
And forever, pretend…
Pretend all those late nights we planned our future,
Were actually meant to be.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y vos, que sentiste?